Hello.

Yep, I get it ;-)

To detect the BPM of a audio file, first that file must be converted into a
buffer of samples.

This is done by a other thread.

But, on my system, after decoding +- 1 mega, the conversion become slower.

I did use a pause(length_of_file div ratio) before to use the converted
buffer to get the BPM.

But pause(length_of_file div ratio) is not enough when the audio file > 1
mega and the buffer is not fully completed.

The trick was to use:

while not thread_terminated do pause(100);

That way, the buffer is completed before to use the GetBPM function.

And it works perfectly now ;-)

Sorry for the noise.

Thanks.