> In order to set the scrollbar positions set container.frame.scrollpos.

Huh, not too easy for me to understand.

container.frame.scrollpos.x := container.frame.scrollpos.x + 100;

==> Error: Argument cannot be assigned to

container.frame.scrollpos_x := container.frame.scrollpos_x + 100;;

==> Compiles but does work only once.

>Maybe it is already at 100% after the first call?

No, only 20 %.

Sorry, I do not understand how scrollpos works.

For example, if a Tslider.width = 16 * parent_form.width, how to jump to the
3th page (if each page = 1 form.width) using the scrollbar by code ?

> container.clampinview(<therect>);

Ha, thanks. (But what is this ?).
OK, exploration in view,..

;-)