De : Martin Schreiber <mse00...@gmail.com>
Envoyé : mardi 27 novembre 2018 13:36
À : mseide-msegui-talk@lists.sourceforge.net
Objet : Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] About Color

On 11/27/18 1:36 PM, mohamed hamza wrote:
> I found your last update (solution ) smarter.

I made the additional skincontroller properties because of orthogonality
only. Normally one uses the tabbar_*_tab_ properties for skin because it
can be set for the different orientations. The tabpage properties one
normally uses for overrides of individual pages.
BTW, there is tskincontroller.onbeforeupdate and onafterupdate where it
is possible to do any setting of the loaded components.