Hi Martin,

I have problem with popup in traywidget which worked fine so far. Don't
know what broke it because I didn't execute this popup for a long time,
very probably my KDE Neon upgrade from 16.04 to 18.04 few weeks ago. KDE
Neon is ubuntu based on fresh KDE Plasma releases (but in stable branch)
and newests Qt libs so maybe there is some regression.
Attached demo and screenshot. When click on traywidget (using left or right
mouse button) my whole plasma desktop freezes for a ~5 seconds and then I
get this "not decorated" error. GDB break in:
/common/kernel/linux/mseguiintf line 1738

MSE GUI git master, recent
FPC 3.0.4 64bit
KDE Neon LTS 5.12 (based on ubuntu 18.04) 64bit
Plasma version 5.12.7
Plasma skeleton 5.52.0
Qt version 5.11.2
Kernel 4.15.0-39