On 22/04/2019 16:19, fredvs wrote:
> Could you give a examples of sentences with lineended that cause the
> problem?

The the mailing list archive messages I listed below.

> I am not sure that "Trim trailing whitespace on save" has something to do
> with copy-paste, the method is called only at save-file.

Martin suggested the link between the two. Note this was reported back
in 2015 and I still experience the paste issue every time I use MSEide.
If simply grown to ignore it and manually fix the pasted code.

Please read the full message threads of each link.

https://www.mail-archive.com/mseide-msegui-talk@lists.sourceforge.net/msg08917.html

https://www.mail-archive.com/mseide-msegui-talk%40lists.sourceforge.net/msg08839.html

Regards,
  Graeme