OK, I see now.

I will jump into it asap.

Fre;D

________________________________
De : Graeme Geldenhuys <mailingli...@geldenhuys.co.uk>
Envoyé : mercredi 24 avril 2019 13:40
À : mseide-msegui-talk@lists.sourceforge.net
Objet : Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] bug: mouse selection in editor stops

On 24/04/2019 11:50, fredvs wrote:
> But maybe (surely)  I miss something.

Yes - I thought it would be difficult to explain. Initially I tried to
record what I mean as an animated GIF, but the software doesn't record
the mouse cursor - so it was a bit useless for the purpose.

Anyway, watch from 0:03 to 0:05 in the video. Note how you moved the
mouse pointer outside the main source editor (over the gutter) and the
selection did not follow the mouse. All other editors capture the mouse
event on mouse down so that while the mouse moves, event are still sent
back to the original widget.

I've recorded another video which clearly shows the difference. Note
that once the selection starts, the left mouse button is kept down (not
obvious in the video) while I move the mouse around - even outside the
original source editor widget.

   http://geldenhuys.co.uk/~graemeg/videos/mseide_selection.ogv

In MSEide, as soon as the mouse cursor is outside the source editor, the
selection stops moving.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/