Re-hello code dz.

If, by chance, the problem appear only in last trunks (after 3.3.1
[2019/04/24]), it would be interesting to see what was changed in fpc.

Sadly I would not be able to jump into this asap.
But of course you are welcome for it!

Fre;D

PS: I am not sure mse is a project for fpc trunks.
This because msegui + mseide do use nearly all features provided by fpc.
It is the reason why mse is more sensible than other for each new/updated
feature than a "classical" project.

Also (see my post about TParamList in fpc-forum), with trunk, there is no
way to know what was recently changed (or with hard work), fpc does not use
GitHub and all his search feature.

So, in short, I totally understand now why Martin was not hot to make mse
compatible with fpc version that was not totally tested and released.

That said (by a lazy man who search for excuses to not do it), if you see
what could cause the problem with load-layout, please advice.