Hi Fred,

  Until now I did find any bug in msewidgets.pas

  I just want extend the hot zones. there

________________________________
De : fredvs <fi...@hotmail.com>
Envoyé : dimanche 11 août 2019 13:45
À : mseide-msegui-talk@lists.sourceforge.net
<mseide-msegui-talk@lists.sourceforge.net>
Objet : Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Fonts

Hello Med.

>   The best solution is to update lib/common/msewidgets.pas line 3356 .

Could you develop a little more?
IMHO there is no bug, it was wanted.
If you fix the code like you want (click on frame caption ---> select the
object), it would be very difficult for people that do prefer the actual
behavior (click on the object only to have focus) to come back to this old
behaviour.

But it is my opinion, of course.

So, IMHO, there should be a kind of vote to decide what to do.

By the way, what is the problem with code that I gave you (using
mouse-event)?

> I did not find how to assign a new  framerect?

Tip: If you dont know something about a mse component, use "Search in
Directories" using msegui as directory to search.
It will give you lot of gems. ---> do a search for "framerect", you will be
surprised with the result.

Fre;D

Fe;D