On 12/10/2019 1:29 pm, fredvs wrote:
> What "current file" are you talking, the one edited in source-form?

Sorry for being unclear. Yes, the current file that is being edited by
MSEide. Sometimes I would like to copy the full path of that file
because I want to use it in a Terminal (eg: to do a 'git gui blame' etc
on that file).

But don't worry I the solution. In the statusbar of MSEide it shows the
full path of the current file being edited. I didn't realise that I can
select that file there (in the statusbar) and then Ctrl+C to copy it to
the clipboard. Seems Martin already thought of that need. :-)  I kept
looking for a context popup menu item, but the statusbar way will do
just fine.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/