Re-hello.

OK, I did apply the Graemes's fix: adding {$interfaces corba}, just after
unit msedbusinterface.

This fixes the error:

"Error: The interface type of the forward
declaration and the declared interface type do not match for interface
idbusservice "

Nice but now there is a new other error:

msesqlquery.pas(1719,30) Error: Operator is not overloaded: "Class Of
TBlobField" and "Boolean"

(Grrrr + mama-mia + w** + censured + ...)

Here the line with problems:

 --->  if fld1 is tblobfield and (self.fblobintf <> nil) then begin

Changing, as workaround with:

--->   if (self.fblobintf <> nil) then begin

Makes fpc 3.3.1 trunk happy.

Do you know what is the new equivalent for:
---> if fld1 is tblobfield // boolean no more permitted

?

Of course, I did not commit anything yet, I wait for your comments.