Hello fredvs,

you wrote on Thu, 10 Dec 2020 03:19:25 -0700 (MST):

> Hello Sieghard.
> Thanks for your light.

I just like to get the messages as news psots, that way, there aren't so
many (false) EMails per day coming through the spam filter.

> But finally I think that the biggest problem is my lack of patience, all
> the emails appeared few hours after sent.

Fine, so everything is alright then. It just took the list server some time
to process everything.

> MSE has his nabble forum, this mail was sent from it.

Yes, I know, I've subcribed to it, too, although this post came to me by
gmane, on behalf of nabble.