Hello fredvs,

you wrote on Tue, 6 Apr 2021 19:07:32 -0700 (MST):

> So you have a Radeon card but you do not use the Radeon driver.

Right. That's the way it goes - there are variants of the graphics system
AMD prodices that are named "Radeon" but indeed aren't even compatible to
the older ones.

> Is it possible for you to load the Radeon driver and see if there is
> problem?

No, the Linux radeon driver does _not_ work with this "card" (it's neither
a separate card nor even a separate chip, it's integrated into the "APU"
itself). THis "Radeon" graphics _requires_ the amdgpu driver, and it seems
even to be no longer supportes by the manufacturer drivers available from
AMD; at least, the last I found didn't compile on my system any more.