> > You can see the result here:
> > http://msegui.net/doc/msedataedits.tenumtypeedit.html

> Wow, sincerely the most clear and beautiful doc I ever seen.

> Congrats.

Thank you Fred. (I have just seen your message.) I was about to delete the
PasDoc pages (Graeme converted me to fpdoc), but since you like it, maybe I
will keep them. (But of course I will use for that a private copy of MSEgui
units.)

> So maybe it will be faster and easier to do all the work in french and let
> Google Translate do the translation.

Yes, I also had this idea. But, after reflexion, I think I will fill the
documentation with Martin's messages, as Graeme started to do. My personal
contribution will be code examples.

Maybe I will use french in the PasDoc doc. That way everybody will be happy.
:)