Hello Fred,

I'd like to go back to the last discussions if you allow it.

It"s about :

segmentation fault  lib/common/widgets/msewidgets.pas  Line 4206 OF FUNCTION
TCOL_SETOPTIONS1

the line code which raise this error is  in procedure dosum

if tdbwidgetcols(odbgrid.datacols[iCol]).getitemclasstype = tdbintegerEdit then

It's the same error with if
twidgetcols(odbgrid.datacols[iCol]).getitemclasstype = tdbintegerEdit then ....

Regard.

Med.