De : Fred van Stappen <fi...@hotmail.com>
Envoyé : samedi 19 juin 2021 12:23
À : General list for MSEide+MSEgui <mseide-msegui-talk@lists.sourceforge.net>
Objet : Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Widget Style

Hello Med.

Yes, I sent a other mail but it dont appear.
Here the copy:

Re-hello Med.

Oooops, ok, I found the discussion.

OK, that "Style" property was a new property introduced by Leandro (Lainz)
in this new BRAGui widget MSEgui demo.
https://github.com/bgrabitmap/bgragui

At the beginning I did not catch that this property was new and it was a
addition of Leandro.
He did it so fast, just discover msegui and in few days later proposed that
new widgets, adding that new "Style" property!

Maybe you may try his widgets and then you will see that new "Style"
property in your object inspector.
See in readme.txt ---> MSEIDE Instructions

I did try it, it is great and working perfectly but for this you will need
to make mseide-bgrabitmap compatible.

Fre;D