Hallo mohamed hamza,

Du schriebst am Fri, 25 Jun 2021 15:16:13 +0000:

> By the way  is it possible to re-create mfm from pas. I did not find
> dm.mfm.bak corresponding to dm.pas.bak?

This should be possible, mainly, as the *_mfm.pas seems to be just a
tokenized version of the *.mfm file text, cast into a pascal style
array variable along with that variable's declaration and an
initialization section for registration of the component.
I've just begun to take a closer look at the innards, and it seems to
not be a very complicated format.