De : Gerald Florence <geraldaflore...@gmail.com>
Envoyé : mercredi 27 octobre 2021 17:05
À : General list for MSEide+MSEgui <mseide-msegui-talk@lists.sourceforge.net>
Objet : Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] fpc 3.3.1 breaks (once again) msegui
compatibility.

So what's the answer?  Create a fork?  That's a lot of work.  Keep plugging
away on MSE?  You've stated you're tired of that.  Only work on major versions
of fpc?  That's a possibility.  Are there other options?  I can't think of more.

So what can we do?

Lurking Jerry

On Wed, Oct 27, 2021, 5:46 AM Fred van Stappen