>On this point I am wondering how to convert the mail-archive to a database and
>classify the result by theme :

That is a excellent idea, use all the mail-archive as database and use some
MSEgui DB widget in a MSEgui project.

It would be very usefull for all of us users but also a perfect demo for MSEgui
database.

On my side I cannot help for the beginning, I dont know how to do to download
all the data from mail-archive and convert it to a DB format.
Also I do not know how MSEdb widgets work.

But if somebody could do it, of course I will jump into it and begin to
understand MSEgui DB.

Also, I am a few anxious that sourceforge close our mail-archive so it would be
great to save all the mails before we loose all.

Fre;D