Hello everybody.

I love the idea of OpenBSD to give, for each new release, a song!
https://www.openbsd.org/lyrics.html

So I decided to continue (a few) the combat to have msegui perfectly compatible
with OpenBSD and NetBSD,

At the moment, all seems to compile+run perfectly, tried with mseide himself +
some other complicated apps, it run.
But there is a bemol, the apps run ok only if launched from a terminal.
If 2xclick on the binary, the app freeze at init and the cpu is used 100%
without decrease, the app must be killed.

Does it exist a way to debug this because using gdb does not help, there is no
error, only like a perpetual loop?
What tool can I use to see what cause that loop and where is that loop?

Any ideas are welcome.