I miss Clipper soooo much! These days, we have Harbour instead (
https://github.com/harbour/core), but there is no time for it anymore...

When Delphi appeared with its Paradox engine and DBI, Clipper lost
relevance to me. But I long for its simplicity. Anyway, Typhoon Relational
Database Engine, does it for me these days, for small and fast little
projects.

Foe complex and huge applications, Firebird and PostgreSQL are better
suited.

Vasi