Hello Fred,

you wrote on Sat, 16 Sep 2023 23:00:28 +0000:

[onmouseevent]
> Ha, ok, so I will add it in the "todo list of new properties" for next
> MSEide.

Alright. I've enabled it in my copy since the last version.

> >for the db code, I tested the PostgreSQL unit(s) using my "FieldError"
> I did not test your last version, is it still on your web site?

No, sadly, there IS no latest version yet, since I didn't get along with
the PSQLbrowser test application yet, since I embarked on reworking my
"newdialogs".
This latter took me quite some time, since I couldn't find the reason why
some dialogs were "working perfectly" (or at least about as intended), but
others just wouldn't do what they apparently even DID - it just didn't show
up. The topic here is "automatically saving position [and perhaps other
data] for transiently created dialogs", menaing that it should not be
neccessary to keep their forms and data all the time an application runs.
The means to do this are "memory stat files", and they ARE able to perform
the task. But _some_ constructs - it seems, notably those using the dreaded
"controller" theme - use stat files in such an intricately convoluted
manner that it is nearly impossible to track their roamings and activities.
But by now, I've managed - albeit with some modifications to some existing
dialogs - to have them comply, except for those that use a controller
creating an unnamed and unowned internal form itself, leading to a clash
and a subsequent exception.

> But I fear that Med would be a much better tester than me for all about
> DB things.

If he wants to accept the task to do it on behalf of msegui deleopment
alone. Sure, it's helpful when someone does the testing of a new feature
using it in his application code, although really testing something needs a
lot more than that - many testing situations, on "all" supported systems,
and reporting problems, resolving them and re-testing again and again...

> >Well, yes, and that's a real challenge for a very small "team" of at
> >most a couple people as for mseide-msegui...
>
> Yes, I know, we are not many but we are brave. 😉

Well... How many are you? I'm afraid that would be the effective number of
testers and maintainers in the end...
You're doing a _really_ tough job, and you're doing it _really_ well.
And there should really be differnt people, with differnt opinions, working
together on that task, or should I write "mission"?