De : mohamed hamza <medh...@hotmail.com>
Envoyé : jeudi 9 mai 2024 12:58
À : General list for MSEide+MSEgui <mseide-msegui-talk@lists.sourceforge.net>
Objet : Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] New release 5.10.0.

HELLO ALL,

SOME UNITS ARE NOT AVAIL. SEE ATTN

BEST REGARDS.
________________________________
De : Sieghard via mseide-msegui-talk <mseide-msegui-talk@lists.sourceforge.net>
Envoyé : mardi 7 mai 2024 22:51
À : mseide-msegui-talk@lists.sourceforge.net
<mseide-msegui-talk@lists.sourceforge.net>
Cc : Sieghard <s_c_...@arcor.de>

Hello mohamed,

you wrote on Tue, 7 May 2024 18:06:32 +0000:

>    I got the errors when building PSQLBrowse.prj. Please see attn.

As Fred wrote already, the ./units (or, on Windows, the .\units) directory
doesn't exist in your project directory. Check the project file and make
sure that all of the settings there are satisfied, then the project should
compile correctly.
And yes, you should use my modified units in case you want to make use of
either the "newdialogs" units, the (slightly) extended "stat" units or the
extended PostgreSQL or other modified db units or check out the PostgreSQL
or PSQLite browser example programs.

Success, and happy computing & compiling!