Hi,

I have been doing a bit of work on MSPDebug over the weekend trying to
figure out a few issues I've been having. The one problem I can't solve
is when using msp430-gdb and mspdebug, the code executes about ten times
slower than it should (when using the new tilib driver which makes use
of TI's new MSP430.dll v3).

During my testing I have determined that following a call to
MSP430_Memory(....., READ); the execution speed will be slow. The first
thing GDB does when connecting to the target is read the memory at the
PC, which means it will always run slow after that. MSPDebug will run
slow after the first run, ctrl+c combination, as it will read and
disassemble the current function when you press ctrl+c.

I am on windows 7 32bit using version 3.2.3.15 of msp430.dll (from
msp430.dll_developer_package_rev_3.02.003.015.zip).

I was wondering if anybody had run into similar issues? I will try
duplicating the issue on my work PC tomorrow before I start making noise
in the E2E forums.

Thanks,

- Wayne