From: Friedrich Lobenstock [mailto:fri...@users.sourceforge.net]
Sent: Mittwoch, 21. Januar 2015 11:40
To: mspgcc-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: new gcc command line options introduced (was: Re: New MSP430
stand-alone GCC version release available!)

Hello Mr. Mitnacht!

*From corrected!*

Mitnacht, Thomas wrote on 2014-05-23 09:13 MET:
> New Features:
>
>   *   Support for hardware multiplier (with new -hwmult command line option)
>   *   Added -mN, -mn, -mY, -my command line options for handling automatic
> insertion of NOP instructions while changing interrupts
>   *   New -mcpu command line option for selecting microcontroller
> architectures

I've searched for a documentation of those gcc options, but I couldn't find
any. Also the help in the latest CCS 6.x doesn't contain anything.
For example '-mlarge' is also only mentioned in a mailing list post somewhere.

Can you possibly direct me to documentation describing those command line
options which are specific to MSP430?

Thanks in advance.

--
MfG / Regards