Hi Ben,

I've been using eclipse and MSPGCC for a long time now, and while my
configuration might not match exactly what you want (I tend to avoid cygwin
where possible because the DLL nightmares drive me mad), here are the
instructions I put together for myself to follow and they've always worked
for me. You might find them useful (attached PDF).

Thanks
- Wayne