Well, we've hit a speed bump. Microsoft is worried that the recent PRISM
reports will slow adoption due to trust issues. BYOD, Big Data, and Cloud are
all suspect. It'll be interesting to see how this pans out.

Sent from Microsoft Surface Pro

From: Ryan Finnesey
Sent: ‎Saturday‎, ‎June‎ ‎8‎, ‎2013 ‎11‎:‎40‎ ‎PM
To: <mssms@lists.myitforum.com>

There is going to be lots of changes coming.  Microsoft no longer wants to be a
software company.  It is all about devices and services.   Can they be both a
devices and service company for consumers and the enterprise?  Time will tell.

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 7, 2013, at 11:35 AM, "Spinelli, Robert J"