Hi guys,
Can anyone assist?  Sent this a few days ago and got no responses.  Still
having this issue.
Latisha

From: Taxter, Latisha
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2013 11:27 AM
To: 'mssms@lists.myitforum.com'
Subject: mssms:Sync failures - sccm 2010

Failed to sync update 22984bd5-58f1-47a0-9bbf-6bfc3db1b964. Error: The
Microsoft Software License Terms have not been completely downloaded and cannot
be accepted. Source:
Microsoft.UpdateServices.Internal.BaseApi.LicenseAgreement.GetById
$$<SMS_WSUS_SYNC_MANAGER><07-18-2013 16:48:19

This is what I find in wsyncmgr.log.  Synchronization is happening so I know I
am connecting to the internet.  It's when I go to download the updates for the
update group that I get this message.  Has anyone  had this issue before?  Any
assistance or pointers on where to look for fixing this will be appreciated.
Thought about trying a manual download from wsus but do not know which update
this is referring to.

Latisha Taxter
Network Analyst
IRM, Inland Northwest Health Services