From: Roland Janus<mailto:roland.ja...@hispeed.ch>
Sent: ‎8/‎4/‎2013 6:39 PM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com<mailto:mssms@lists.myitforum.com>
Subject: RE: [mssms] CM12: SQL local or remote?

Everything else is remote, to relieve the site server of that and to have a bit
more resilience.

But since the site server can only be one server and it also does most of the
processing, SQL local would increase performance and reduce an additional
single point of failure (not considering SQL clustering).

The only reason to do remote is that article, otherwise I don’t see any reason
or benefit.