No the application fails because it is already installed. The app that fails is
our outlook plugin so I am disregarding that, but I am changing my thinking.

Thanks

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Dzikowski, Michael
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 3:01 PM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: RE: [mssms] Application Task sequence ?

You may have to check your dependencies and how they are setup.

Are you thinking the dependency is causing an issue with your app install? If
you have an application fail during the install, this isn't a symptom of it
being a dependency of another application.

But Task Sequences can for sure work for this type of work.