Robert

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Belcher, Daniel (US - Hermitage)
Sent: 26 August 2013 22:00
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] Updated software distribution troubleshooting flowcharts

I’m troubleshooting a massive delay between advertisement creation/offer and
the appearance in the software service center for clients in 2012.  I was
wondering if there is an updated version of these:

For 2012 that anyone is aware of, or if they know there’s been no significant
change?

intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you
are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any
action based on it, by you is strictly prohibited.

v.E.1