So, our OSD guys have tried opening a ticket with Microsoft and that hasn't
gotten them anywhere.

We have an OSD interview screen that is written and compiled in WinBatch.
When the Winbatch script is kicked off in a task sequence in WinPE (so we
use MS dialogs to select the TS, and then this interview is kicked off), it
isn't shown until you hover the mouse over the blue bar on the task
sequence progress window. We are able to launch this manually right when
WinPE starts, before we select a Task Sequence, but right after the task
sequence is started this happens.

So, has anyone else encountered this? I'm working on getting them away from
WinBatch (so please, no speeches), but I can't explain why this custom
dialog isn't displaying. Once it is displayed, everything runs just as it
should. Our problem is in showing it to the user. I haven't seen anything
like this before.