From: ga...@enhansoft.com
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: RE: [mssms] Feedback Request: Developing ConfigMgr 2012 Reports
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 10:07:54 -0400

I use SSMS to create the queries and then BIDS. RB is not all that useful /
difficult for items like drill through, manage lots of RDL, etc… It all depends
on the client needs but security group are commonly used.   From:
listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Trevor Sullivan