Resolved. Updated site “status” in SQL from  5 to 1. After that I was able to
upgrade secondary site again using console.

Anand

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Anand Upadhyay - Information Technology
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2013 8:45 PM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] Reinitiating R2 upgrade on Secondary site.

How do I re-initiate R2 upgrade at secondary site ? One of my secondary site R2
upgrade stopped at prereq step due to missing one of the  prereq item. I
installed missing prereq item but now console has no option to upgrade. Is
there command line or trigger file to reinitiate R2 upgrade on Secondary site?

Anand

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH
IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL,
PROPRIETARY AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. No confidentiality
or privilege is waived or lost by any improper transmission. If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, forwarding or copying of
communication by mistake, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or
telephone, and delete the original message and any electronic or printed copies
of this message immediately. Thank you. New York Community Bancorp, Inc.
("Company") reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications sent
through its networks. Any views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender, unless the message states otherwise and the sender is
authorized to communicate on behalf of the Company or one of its subsidiaries.