Hi

You can create your own console package or install the console manually below
are the steps

Console Files (Copy the files to destination computer)

\Program Files\Microsoft Configuration Manager\tools\ConsoleSetup

Command Line

consolesetup.exe /q TargetDir="C:\Program Files\ConfigMgr" EnableSQM=0
DefaultSiteServerName=PrimarySiteSERVERFQDN

Uninstall

consolesetup.exe /uninstall /q

Best Regards

Carlos Betancourt |Senior Consultant | Itergy |
www.itergy.com<https://support.itergy.net/OWA/redir.aspx?C=3ab500bc291242dcb3de1a9ef654af0f&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.itergy.com%2f>

M: +1 647-505-2057
Toronto - Montreal - Quebec City  - Reading [UK]