Have you enable content validation to help you at least monitor this issue:
[cid:image001.png@01CEEAC4.C3546260]

http://blogs.technet.com/b/inside_osd/archive/2011/04/06/configuration-manager-2012-content-monitoring-and-validation.aspx

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Kent, Mark
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 4:24 PM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: RE: [mssms] Hash errors

The DP's are Server 2012, not pull distribution points.  Would the logs show
errors even though the DP points report that the packages were copied
successfully?

I saw a note online about turning off binary differential replication for
images.  I have that turned on but I can turn it off.

I could see what policies are being applied.

Thanks!

Mark Kent (MCP)
Sr. Desktop Systems Engineer
Computing & Technology Services - SUNY Buffalo State