MIF file over max size?  Got any files in your BADMIF directory?

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of HELMS, DAVID C
Sent: Friday, January 03, 2014 12:31 PM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] Hardware Inventory not processing

I have about 20 clients out of 1600 that hardware inventory isn’t working on,
but software is.  I have verified that the clients are successfully running
hinv and sending it to the MP.   The site server receives the xml, converts it
to a mif, but then fails to process due to a DeltaMismatch.   It has been
almost 2 weeks since hinv was successfully processed on these servers.
Attempts to force a full hinv using right click tools hasn’t resolved this
issue.  Hinv is set to run every 18 hours.

[cid:image001.png@01CF0880.AF04FED0]

Any ideas on what the issue could be or best way to resolve?  Would deleting
the record from the site server resolve?

<<inline: image001.png>>