Opppss didn't read down far enough..I see u did run the machine policy

Sent with Good (www.good.com)

-----Original Message-----
From: Beardsley, James
[james.beards...@dhgllp.com<mailto:james.beards...@dhgllp.com>]
Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2014 06:26 PM Central Standard Time
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] App Deployment Revisions

Hey all. Wondering if someone could clarify for me how the revisions work on
the client side and what needs to happen for the changes to get “downloaded” to
the PC’s. I made a small change to my application (specifically, I changed the
deployment type – the visibility from Normal to Hidden) and in the console, it
lists it as revision #8. However, on one of the PC’s that its deployed to, it
still shows revision #7 in the AppDiscovery.log and AppIntentEval.log. I’ve
waited about an hour and it still hasn’t updated to #8.

+++ Application not discovered. [AppDT Id:
ScopeId_56BF6422-9A17-4B0F-BC39-8BD3C053FA9C/DeploymentType_8655f564-fef3-4320-addf-676f0c69bf00,
 Revision: 7]

What’s the process in which the revision’s get detected and downloaded? I would
think it would just take a machine policy update for the PC to detect the new
revision but I’ve done that and ran an application deployment evaluation cycle
and it still shows #7 in the AppDiscovery.log. Am I looking in the wrong log?

Thanks,
James
________________________________

IRS Compliance: Any tax advice contained in this communication (including any
attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the
purpose of (i) avoiding penalties imposed under the Internal Revenue Code or
applicable state or local tax law or (ii) promoting, marketing, or recommending

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail is intended only for the addressee named
above. It contains information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise
protected from use and disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any review, disclosure, copying, or dissemination of
this transmission, or taking of any action in reliance on its contents, or
other use is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in
error, please reply to the sender listed above immediately and permanently