From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Brian McDonald
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2014 8:04 PM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: RE: [mssms] Site Server permissions to Systems Management Container

Bump :)
________________________________
From: mcdonald...@hotmail.com<mailto:mcdonald...@hotmail.com>
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com<mailto:mssms@lists.myitforum.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 21:27:31 -0600
Stupid question -  as I am beginning to build out additional site servers in my
environment. Do all of My site Servers need to have permissions to the Systems
Management container? I've created a ConfigMgr_Servers Group and gave it full
permissions to the Systems Management container. Currently, this security group
only contains my Primary Site server. Do I need to add my additional Site
Servers to this group that I am building out in the DMZ?

Thanks,

Brian

<<inline: image001.gif>>

<<inline: image002.png>>