Type-o... (TopicType 400 and StateID 1) should say (TopicType 500 and StateID 1)

From: stephen.leuth...@outlook.com
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] Software update compliance data not reporting/processing
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 10:05:37 -0600

Howdy folks,
SC 2012 SP1 ConfigMgr CU4 site server / SP1 CU3 client
So,
All my applicable software updates are compliant on the client and recorded in
WMI (TopicType 500 and StateID 1)Get-WmiObject -class CCM_StateMsg
-computername $computer -namespace $namespace | Where-Object {$_.TopicType -eq
"500" -and $_.StateID -eq "1"} | Select-Object TopicID,StateID
And all my SUG deployments are compliant on the client and recorded in WMI
(TopicType 300 and StateID 1)Get-WmiObject -class CCM_StateMsg -computername
$computer -namespace $namespace | Where-Object {$_.TopicType -eq "300" -and
$_.StateID -eq "1"} | Select-Object TopicID,StateID
And statemessage.log on the client shows the compliant/installed state ID's for
everything deployed. It also says it forwarded state messages to the MP.
BUT... The site server still reports a SUG as not being compliant even after 24
hours. I ran the two software update trigger schedules as well.
I checked a client that is showing compliant on the canned software update
reports and they are both reporting to the same MP.
Not sure where to go from here, any help is appreciated!