I tried to add a new driver to my x64 boot image and now I get faied to update
boot image. I have since removed that driver from the driver tab, but the
driver will not update.  I see articles but not sure which one I need to follow.
I tried recopying the wim file from the WAK winpe folder and doing a reload but
it still fails.

Error: Boot image to update:
*          Microsoft Windows PE (x64)
[cid:image002.png@01CF49B2.BC90DB50] Error: Actions to perform:
*          Add ConfigMgr binaries
*          Set scratch space
*          Enable Windows PE command line support
 Optional components:
*          Scripting (WinPE-Scripting)
*          Startup (WinPE-SecureStartup)
*          Network (WinPE-WDS-Tools)
*          Scripting (WinPE-WMI)
[cid:image002.png@01CF49B2.BC90DB50] Error: The wizard detected the following
problems when updating the boot image.
*           Failed to install required components into the boot image
The SMS Provider reported an error.: ConfigMgr Error Object:
instance of SMS_ExtendedStatus
{
*           Description = "Failed to insert OSD binaries into the WIM file";
*           ErrorCode = 2152205056;
*           File =
"e:\\nts_sccm_release\\sms\\siteserver\\sdk_provider\\smsprov\\sspbootimagepackage.cpp";
*           Line = 4566;
*           ObjectInfo = "CSspBootImagePackage::PreRefreshPkgSrcHook";
*           Operation = "ExecMethod";
*           ParameterInfo = "SMS_BootImagePackage.PackageID=\"CDA00093\"";
*           ProviderName = "WinMgmt";
*           StatusCode = 2147749889;
};

Thanks for your help.

Latisha Taxter
Server Administrator III

Kootenai Health
2003 Kootenai Health Way
Coeur D'Alene, Idaho 83814
* 208-625-4192
?509-953-9085
ltax...@kh.org<mailto:ltax...@kh.org>
http://www.kh.org

[cid:image001.jpg@01CEFC06.C6A6DA30]

Confidentiality Statement: The contents of this email and any attachments are
confidential. They are intended for the named recipients only. If you have
received this email in error, please notify the system manager or the sender
immediately and do not disclose or provide copies of the contents to anyone.

<<inline: image002.png>>

<<inline: image004.jpg>>