Right, just talking about continued availability of all previously released
public updates.

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Rod Trent
Sent: Tuesday, April 1, 2014 10:18 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: RE: [mssms] Windows XP patching in April 2014

...unless, an extended support contract is signed. New updates will still be
developed, but only available to those with extended support agreements. And,
even then, those patches will not be available through WSUS. Companies under
agreement will have to get updates directly from their Microsoft support
representative when they are available.