Ahhh, thanks, I hadn't actually clicked through to the download for any of them
yet.  I was expecting it to be a separate line item like Service Packs used to
be ala "Windows 7 with SP1" for example.

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Michael Niehaus
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2014 12:07 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] RE: 2919355 (the spring update) is back on WSUS

Look at the dates on the ISO downloads - you won't see new downloads, you'll
just see that the existing ones for Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 (and
Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry) have been updated on 4/15 with new versions
containing most of the Windows 8.1 Update fixes.  (See the discussion below, it
still needs to have KB2934018 and KB2959977 installed to complete the set.)

Thanks,
-Michael