I tried the option of installing problem updates manually in the task
sequence, but I am still running into an issue.  I manually install KB
2862330 and then have the TS do a restart.  Following the restart, it goes
to full windows and sits at ctrl-alt-delete and never finishes.

If I log in, the 2862330 update shows installed, but there is another
pending update (KB 2621440).  So, I added a manual step for that update as
well, but it never gets to that step in the task sequence.  I ahve to
assume something wierd is happening with the 2862330 update.

Has anyone else seen this update cause issues?

Thanks,

Jeff