From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Todd Hemsell
Sent: Wednesday, May 7, 2014 7:34 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: Re: [mssms] Question about DP's

Apparently Adaptiva also has this functionality
http://www.adaptiva.com/blog/2011/adaptiva-one-site-bare-metal-osd-using-sccm-with-peer-to-peer-pxe/

Seems like some pretty big players are using it also

http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/barclays-chooses-adaptiva-it-systems-management-suite-maximize-it-efficiency-extend-nyse-bcs-1776568.htm

http://www.adaptiva.com/blog/2013/hsbc-selects-adaptiva-onesite-achieve-efficiency/