There is another tool out there with a gui that's pretty nice. Auto imports
then into ConfigMgr too. Let me see if I can find it.

-Daniel Ratliff

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Dzikowski
[sccmlist-mikedzikow...@outlook.com<mailto:sccmlist-mikedzikow...@outlook.com>]
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2014 06:03 PM Eastern Standard Time
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] Harvesting Drivers from Running System

This might be old news for some of you. But I just saw this blog about
harvesting drivers from a running system. Seemed like a cool tool to have
available...

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/alex_semi/archive/2013/11/05/harvesting-drivers-from-running-computer.aspx

Mike D-

it is addressed
and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material.  If you receive this
material/information in error,