From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Corkill, Daniel
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2014 12:36 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] Resolving duplicate GUIDs

I just wanted to know the process of resolving resources that have duplicate
GUIDs. I've found a few articles for SMS 2003 and CM 2007 but can't find a
clear process for CM 2012.

This email, including any attachment, is confidential to the intended
recipient.  It may also be privileged and may be subject to copyright.  If you
have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete all copies of the email.  Any confidentiality or privilege is not
waived.  Neither the Council nor the sender warrant that this email does not
contain any viruses or other unsolicited items.

This email is an informal Council communication.  The Council only accepts
responsibility for information sent under official letterhead and duly signed
by, or on behalf of, the Chief Executive Officer.

Privacy Collection Notice

Logan City Council may collect your personal information, e.g. name,
residential address, phone number etc, in order to conduct its business and/or
meet its statutory obligations. The information will only be accessed by
employees and/or Councillors of Logan City Council for Council business related
activities only. If your personal information will be passed onto a third
party, Council will advise you of this disclosure, the purpose of the
disclosure and reason why. Your information will not be given to any other
person or agency unless you have given us permission or we are required by law.

This message and any files transmitted with it may contain legally privileged,
confidential, or proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient
of this message, you are not permitted to use, copy, or forward it, in whole or
in part without the express consent of the sender. Please notify the sender of
the error by reply email, disregard the foregoing messages, and delete it
immediately.

P Please consider the environment before printing this email...