I had a similar issue.

If I remember correctly,  the boot.WIM file location on old server was
inaccessible.   Had take ownership of the directory.  You can find the
location by going to Data Source ->Image Path... found under the image
properties.

Other items with OSD TS migrations:
-Remove Custom Background image
-Remove MDT steps.