We were actually exploring the same scenario due to some global offices and
distribution.

The only option I found on it was to run a PS script that copied an ADR with an
updated package name that we would call monthly package. This new monthly
package only holds the current updates making it easier to replicate. The other
ADR settings would get copied as part of the process.

ADRs can't create a new package each time it runs by default.

Cesar A.
Meaning is NOT in words, but inside people! Dr. Myles Munroe
My iPad takes half the blame for misspells.