From: matt.atkin...@providence.org
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] Patch compliance percentage custom report
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 18:07:22 +0000

I’ve got a request to generate a report for a collection of machines in SCCM
2007 that lists their patch compliance the percentage of installed updates
compared to the total number of applicable updates.

The closest thing I can find was this report by Garth Jones:

http://smsug.ca/blogs/garth_jones/archive/2009/02/25/patch-compliance-progression-report.aspx
 but it only lists the number of patches needed where I’d rather report on the
percentage.

Matt Atkinson
Client Systems Engineer

This message is intended for the sole use of the addressee, and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If you are not the addressee you are hereby notified that you
may not use, copy, disclose,
 or distribute to anyone the message or any information contained in the
message. If you have received this message in error, please immediately advise
the sender by reply email and delete this message.