I don't know if this is possible. But what about sequencing the app and
virtualizing it?

Mike D-

From: james.beards...@dhgllp.com
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] RE: Packaging QuickBooks 2015
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 17:03:35 +0000

Unfortunately, no. Been doing manual installs until someone figures it out and
posts it on the web. In previous years, I could use this method -
http://virtualapppack.com/?p=5 – and after going through all those steps, oddly
enough the install “completes” but it only installs the secondary components
(Database Server Manager, File Manager, etc) and it never
 installs the program itself. I’ve yet to reach out to Intuit because I know
their answer already but I may do it just to communicate how absurd it is that
they don’t support unattended installs. If you have any luck making it work,
please let me know. I’ll
 do the same.